Chay’s Advice Corner

My Advice for a healthy 2017!

Happy New Year! Start this New Year off right with a New You!

  1. Have a Meatless Monday!
  2. Workout for at least 30 minutes, three times a week!
  3. Kick out fried food!
  4. Cut back on sodas-Water and Green Tea are my go to drinks!
  5. Eat GREENS! Broccoli and Sugar Snap Peas are my faves!
  6. Cut down your portion size a little at a time!
  7. Find a workout buddy!
  8. Fast food has got to go!
  9. Pick up a book and relax!
  10. Plan your meals in advance!

These 10 Tips helped me lose 19lbs in 2016! They don’t seem like much, but like my favorite workout instructor Rebecca Louise says:

“80% of how you look and feel is what you eat and the other 20% is exercise!”

You will only regret the workout you did not do!

Trust me! I’m just a small town girl moving to the big city, living the dream!

Comments: 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *