We all struggle with what we want to be and what we want to do once we are out of school! Well, let me give you general tips on life out of college and how to prepare while you are in college. I was asked: What is the one piece of advice I would give to someone in college?
Take Business Classes- You’ll thank me later!
- Finance- Ramon DeGennaro
- Accounting –Ellen Anderson
- Business Management – Jackie Jacobs
- Entrepreneurship and Small business Management – Myra Loveday
- Issues and Trends in Customer Service-Dean Asser
- Professional Development Class-My ALL TIME FAVORITE class. No matter what career path you choose no one underestimates a professional! -James Williams
- Human resources
- Legal issues – James Williams
- Public Speaking
- MARKETING! – Not only be good at marketing but be able to market yourself
Take these classes with these professors. You will be more prepared to be immediately valuable to the company who hires you! Trust me! I’m just a small town girl moving to the big city living the dream!