It’s my favorite time of the week. HUMP DAY! We all know I enjoy Wednesday because I am half way through the week. I work a full-time job, part-time job, and volunteer. Every Wednesday, my friends and I take advantage of the many things to do here in Knoxville! All of these activities are loads of fun and great for the wallet.
10 Best Ways to Get Through the Week
- It’s 70 degrees in February, why not go for a hike and enjoy this weather? Ijams Nature Trail and the Bluffs are two of my favorite places to go for a hike in here in Knoxville.
- Trivia-My friends and I look forward to trivia every Wednesday night at Downtown Bar and Grill with the BEST happy hour in Knoxville! Other local restaurants host trivia throughout the week as well. Tuesday nights at Calhoun’s on the River and Fieldhouse Social. Mellow Mushroom on Wednesdays!
- Escape Games- This is a cheap fun way to get all your friends together at once to see if you can escape! I HIGHLY recommend The Escape Game Knoxville- Villian’s Lair!
- Old City – The Old City is a way to get off the strip and have some fun! We go to Hannah’s and Southbound! Before, you can hit up all the local bars and restaurants or stop in at the Melting Pot for some chocolate fondue.
- Jump Jam- Who doesn’t love to go to a trampoline park? Tiger and I went a couple weekends ago and had the BEST time. It’s also a great workout! (Tiger is still sore). Every Tuesday night is COLLEGE NIGHT! Don’t forget your college ID.
- Bingo- If your 21+, head on over to Cool Beans on Thursday night for happy hour and BINGO!
- Golf- Tiger and I met playing golf. We love to get out on the course and play some golf. You don’t have to be the best to just go have some fun with a bucket of balls on the range. Knoxville Municipal Course and Three Ridges are both under $25 with a college I.D.!
- Shop- Ladies, we all know shopping is the best way to get through the week. I know some guys who don’t mind a little shopping their self! Knoxville has so many great places to shop LOCAL. Market Square is where I go to walk around, shop, and stop in for a bite to eat. You can also take your furry friend shopping with you. The Captain (my 3 lbs Maltipoo) and I enjoy sunny days in the square supporting local stores!
- Movies- Who doesn’t love a good ole movie? Regal 8 on Gay Street gives awesome student discounts. There is always a great movie out I am wanting to go see! Guys, if you have a girl, take advantage of this theater! Ladies, stop in at Nama next door for some wine and sushi before the show.
- Dog Park- Knoxville has great dog parks! The Captian and I love to head out on a warm day and go to Pet Safe Downtown Dog Park. There are so many places to take your furry friend here in Knoxville.
Get out, have some fun, and enjoy your friends!
Comment below and let me know what you do throughout the week!
Trust me, I’m just a small town girl moving to the big city, living the dream!